Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

'Can you tell what it is yet'

A bit of a departure from Wildlife and walking today, or at least part of it.... Sharon wanted to go to Liverpool to see Rolf Harris's art exhibition at The Walker Art Gallery, a hugely talented artist amongst many other things, I really enjoyed it. We then went next door to the museum to have a wander around the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition..... that really put me in my place and realised how much more I need to improve!! A brilliant day with Sharon x

Sharon posing with Rolf (well almost!!)

in front of the Grand Piano he painted



St Georges Hall

Duke of Wellington Column

Walker Art Gallery

Monument commemorating the service of the Kings Regiment in the South African War

A statue that has been well pooped on!

It was then into the Wildlife Photographer of the Year, and the message from Chris Packham above is so true, the images below are some of the images on display, I wish I had taken them!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Well there's not much that could tempt me into any built up area but both of those events could! Those photos are magnificent, my favourite is the Giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exhibition is amazing, the photographs on display are stunning, thanks for looking in

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, any comments you may have are greatly appreciated.
Gary