Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

NATIONAL THREE PEAKS 24HR CHALLENGE

NATIONAL THREE PEAKS CHALLENGE 2011

On the 2/3 July this year I will be leading a team having a crack at the National Three Peaks 24hr challenge. That is climbing the highest mountains in Scotland (Ben Nevis 4409ft),
England (Scafell Pike 3209ft) and Wales (Snowdon 3560ft) all within 24 hours.

My team are all undertaking the challenge to support the National Children’s charity, Brainwave, who have their Northern Centre here in Birchwood, where I manage Birchwood Shopping Centre.

More details on the charity and the amazing work they do for children with brain injuries such as Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome or Developmental Delay can be found on their website
www.brainwave.org.uk

I would be extremely grateful if you were able to support me in attempting the challenge and donating could not be easier and safer by going to my just giving page below, and I thanks you in advance for your support.

My just giving page can be found at http://www.justgiving.com/GaryJones6

Many thanks

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, any comments you may have are greatly appreciated.
Gary