Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

Nuthatch

I have somewhat neglected my blog over the last few months, as the Wildlife photography has unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat, but a few trips are planned over the coming months and I hope to get out and about a bit more so hopefully the pictures will apppear more often

I have been hopeful that I could attract nuthatches to my garden feeders as we are not far from woodland, so it was a nice surprise to see one feeding, and even better to grab some shots in the rather poor light.

DSC_0453

DSC_0437

DSC_0423

DSC_0406

DSC_0411

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you're bloggin' again Gary. Enjoy your planned trips and look forward to seeing the photographic results.

    Excellent pics of the Nuthatch - which eventually came to your garden feeder - despite the poor light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete, good to be back on, off to The farnes in a couple of weeks, cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, any comments you may have are greatly appreciated.
Gary